Thank you for choosing South Wellington Intermediate School. We are really excited to be a part of your child’s intermediate schooling.
To start the enrolment process you can complete the Enrolment Form online.
To do this, you will need the School Code (2994) and a valid email address.
You will also need
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Or a copy of your child’s Certificate of Identity, Permanent Resident Visa or Study Visa details
- AND your child’s immunisation records.
This enrolment process will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Helpful tip: DO NOT use the auto form fill feature (such as your street address, email address, phone numbers etc) on your browser as this will reset the details you have previously entered into the form.
Once you’ve enrolled your child, there are a number of administrative things you will need to do as part of your child’s enrolment or at some stage during their time at SWIS.
The link above has information and links to:
- KINDO (payment and permission portal)
- school donations
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) information
- Police Vetting forms and more information.